[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] SD Card: misc fixes to work with all file systems (#14006)
notifications at github.com
Sat May 2 22:16:32 CEST 2020
### Contribution description
This includes a bunch of small misc fixes around SD card use.
- `sdcard_spi` relies on `auto_init_storage`. This was previously pulled in by FatFS. But it makes much more sense for the SD card driver to pull that in as it's the only module that uses `auto_init_storage`.
- Some file systems would read physical properties from `fs->dev` *before* initializing `fs->dev`. If those parameters are determined at run-time (SD card, but this can also be done for SPI flash) they would read 0 here.
### Testing procedure
Together with #13993 you should now be able to use all file systems on SD card.
### Issues/PRs references
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* drivers/sdcard_spi: add auto_init_storage to DEFAULT_MODULE
* pkg/littlefs: init MTD device before accessing it's parameters
* pkg/littlefs2: init MTD device before accessing it's parameters
* pkg/spiffs: init MTD device before accessing it's parameters
-- File Changes --
M drivers/Makefile.dep (1)
M pkg/fatfs/Makefile.dep (1)
M pkg/littlefs/fs/littlefs_fs.c (8)
M pkg/littlefs2/fs/littlefs2_fs.c (8)
M pkg/spiffs/fs/spiffs_fs.c (8)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications