[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] gnrc_lorawan: refactor (#14065)
notifications at github.com
Tue May 12 16:30:54 CEST 2020
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
- Removes the dependency to `gnrc_pktbuf` in GNRC LoRaWAN. Besides reducing the ROM usage a lot, this allows the usage of GNRC LoRaWAN without depending on GNRC specific stuff
- Rename radio events functions to ease maintaining
- Some minor fixes wit "BUSY" logic
- Remove dependency to `gnrc_neterr` (now `gnrc_lorawan` is fully asynchronous)
This step is required in order to integrate `gnrc_lorawan` in `gnrc_lorawan` and add missing class B and class C support.
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
This should be tested with care.
I suggest trying the following:
- Join a LoRaWAN network using ABP and OTAA
- Send some uplinks and downlinks (to port 2). Check that data is received in both directions and that there aren't leaks in the pktbuf (use `gnrc_pktbuf_cmd`module).
- Try sending several packets in a row. It shouldn't crash and the MAC layer should just drop a packet if the MAC is busy.
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
Depends on #14058
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* net/gnrc_netif_lorawan: fix unaligned copy
* gnrc_lorawan: rename radio event functions
* gnrc_lorawan: refactor rx_done callback
* gnrc_lorawan: fix BUSY logic
* gnrc_lorawan: remove gnrc_pktsnip dependency
* gnrc_lorawan: remove neterr dependency
-- File Changes --
M Makefile.dep (1)
M examples/gnrc_lorawan/main.c (17)
M sys/include/net/gnrc/lorawan.h (21)
M sys/net/gnrc/link_layer/lorawan/gnrc_lorawan.c (54)
M sys/net/gnrc/link_layer/lorawan/gnrc_lorawan_crypto.c (40)
M sys/net/gnrc/link_layer/lorawan/gnrc_lorawan_mcps.c (285)
M sys/net/gnrc/link_layer/lorawan/gnrc_lorawan_mlme.c (66)
M sys/net/gnrc/link_layer/lorawan/include/gnrc_lorawan_internal.h (38)
M sys/net/gnrc/netif/lorawan/gnrc_netif_lorawan.c (61)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications