[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] sock_dtls: add timeout to sock_dtls_send and sock_dtls_session_create (#14043)
notifications at github.com
Wed May 13 13:08:23 CEST 2020
@pokgak commented on this pull request.
> @@ -657,28 +669,27 @@ ssize_t sock_dtls_recv_buf(sock_dtls_t *sock, sock_dtls_session_t *remote,
* if no session exist between client and server.
* @param[in] data Pointer where the data to be send are stored
* @param[in] len Length of @p data to be send
- * @note Function may block until a session is created if there is no
- * existing session with @p remote.
- * @note Initiating a session through this function will require
- * @ref sock_dtls_recv() called from another thread to receive the handshake
- * messages.
+ * @param[in] timeout Handshake timeout in microseconds.
+ * If `0`, the function returns after new handshake process
+ * is started.
yeah that is valid concern. `sock_dtls_send` now does not start a new handshake if `timeout == 0`.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications