[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] sys/evtimer: introduce ZTIMER_MSEC as timer backend (#13661)
notifications at github.com
Sun May 17 14:13:21 CEST 2020
I think everything that should be in this PR has been implemented, @maribu.
* Implements the `evtimer_on_ztimer`
* Handels the `evtimer_on_ztimer` dependency management in `sys/ztimer/Makefile.dep`
* Fixes `tests/evtimer_msg` when `evtimer`
Follow-up PR 1:
* Move `xtimer_on_ztimer` pseudo module definition to `makefiles/pseudomodules.mk`
* Implement a check that no `Makefile.dep` touches `PSEUDOMODULES`
Follow-up PR 2:
* Move `xtimer` and `xtimer_on_ztimer` dependency management to `sys/Makefile.dep`
* Move `evtimer` and `evtimer_on_ztimer` dependency management to `sys/Makefile.dep`
* Fix the indentation quirk
Does this sound like a plan? If so I would rebase and clean-up this PR if you don't mind. It became kinda messy ;)
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications