[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] cc26xx_cc13xx: add periph_i2c implementation (#14128)
Jean Pierre Dudey
notifications at github.com
Sun May 24 19:50:54 CEST 2020
### Contribution description
The CC26xx/CC13xx MCUs have only a single I2C interface, and has not changed between x0/x2 revisions, it's exactly the same (the SDK is using the same exact code).
Only 100 kHz mode is supported, fast mode (400 kHz) is up to another PR.
### Testing procedure
- `cc26x0` boards should still have a working I2C (no code is touched in reality).
- `cc26x2`/`cc13x2` boards _should_ be able to run `tests/periph_i2c` correctly with a known working device. Please note that this device has weak pull-up resistors and sometimes you'll get address nacks.
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
cc @luisan00, could you check if the pins for CC1352P launchpad are good?
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* cpu/cc26x0: move i2c code to cc26xx_cc13xx
* boards/cc1312-launchpad: add I2C configuration
* boards/cc1352-launchpad: add I2C configuration
* boards/cc2650-launchpad: add I2C configuration
-- File Changes --
M boards/cc1312-launchpad/Makefile.features (1)
M boards/cc1312-launchpad/include/periph_conf.h (9)
M boards/cc1352-launchpad/Makefile.features (1)
M boards/cc1352-launchpad/include/periph_conf.h (9)
M boards/cc1352p-launchpad/Makefile.features (1)
M boards/cc1352p-launchpad/include/periph_conf.h (9)
R cpu/cc26xx_cc13xx/periph/i2c.c (2)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications