[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] cpu/stm32: update some cmsis headers (#14143)
notifications at github.com
Tue May 26 11:44:46 CEST 2020
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
This PR cuts out the CMSIS headers update from #14140.
Summary of changes:
- f0: f042 and f051 headers are changed.
- f1: all f103 are changed
- all f2 headers are updated
- f3: only f334xx header is changed
- f7: only f722xx and f723xx are changed
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
- A green Murdock
- Build sizes should remain the same for affected boards
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
Cut out from #14140
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* cpu/stm32: update stm32f72x vendor headers
* cpu/stm32: update stm32f2 vendor headers
* cpu/stm32: update stm32f334 vendor header
* cpu/stm32: update vendor headers for f0
* cpu/stm32: update vendor headers for f1
-- File Changes --
M cpu/stm32/include/vendor/stm32f042x6.h (12882)
M cpu/stm32/include/vendor/stm32f051x8.h (7912)
M cpu/stm32/include/vendor/stm32f103xb.h (12593)
M cpu/stm32/include/vendor/stm32f103xe.h (10101)
M cpu/stm32/include/vendor/stm32f205xx.h (16840)
M cpu/stm32/include/vendor/stm32f207xx.h (18513)
M cpu/stm32/include/vendor/stm32f215xx.h (17099)
M cpu/stm32/include/vendor/stm32f217xx.h (18486)
M cpu/stm32/include/vendor/stm32f334x8.h (18753)
M cpu/stm32/include/vendor/stm32f722xx.h (10902)
M cpu/stm32/include/vendor/stm32f723xx.h (10976)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications