[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] cpu/stm32f1: restore default gpio struct in CMSIS + adapt driver (#14147)
notifications at github.com
Tue May 26 16:30:40 CEST 2020
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
Similar to #14145 and #14144, this PR restores the GPIO structure in the stm32f1 CMSIS headers and adapter the GPIO driver accordingly.
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
- A green Murdock
- Code size should remain the same
- No functional regression
I tested `examples/default` on iotlab-m3 and could send MAC layer packets between 2 motes.
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* cpu/stm32f1: restore gpio struct to default in CMSIS header
* cpu/stm32f1: adapt gpio driver and usage to CMSIS struct
-- File Changes --
M cpu/stm32/cpu_init.c (16)
M cpu/stm32/include/vendor/stm32f103xb.h (3)
M cpu/stm32/include/vendor/stm32f103xe.h (3)
M cpu/stm32/periph/gpio_f1.c (12)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications