[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] sock_dtls: provide getter function for UDP sock (#14149)
notifications at github.com
Tue May 26 20:42:17 CEST 2020
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
This way a user does not have to store the UDP sock (e.g. to use with `sock_async`) somewhere else.
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
Mostly just a simple API enhancement, so just read ;-).
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* sock_dtls: introduce UDP sock getter
* sock_dtls: add missing whitespace to doc
* tinydtls: provide implementation for sock_dtls_get_udp_sock
-- File Changes --
M pkg/tinydtls/contrib/sock_dtls.c (6)
M sys/include/net/sock/dtls.h (13)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications