[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] cpu/stm32g4: add basic support + add nucleo-g474re board (#14166)
notifications at github.com
Fri May 29 10:10:01 CEST 2020
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
This PR adds support for the STM32 G4 family of CPUs and add support for the nucleo-g474re.
- What has been tested with success so far: uart, rtt, timer, hwrng
- What has been tested but doesn't fully work: flashpage. There's an issue with the raw mode.
- What is not available in this port:
- i2c: could be configured but doesn't work. Probably because of a I2C clock misconfiguration. I haven't looked in detail yet
- rtc: this peripheral is quite different than other STM32
- spi: not tried yet but maybe it will work if configured on the board
The clock configuration uses a similar strategy as the one used in #14163. Depending on the one that is merged first, I'll factorize the 2.
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
- A green Murdock
- Run `./dist/tools/compile_and_test_for_board/compile_and_test_for_board.py . nucleo-g474re --jobs=4` and check the results are ok (will report later when done).
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* cpu/stm32: add support for stm32g4
* boards/common/stm32: add common configuration for stm32g4 boards
* boards/nucleo-g474re: add support for nucleo-g474re
-- File Changes --
M boards/common/nucleo64/include/board.h (2)
M boards/common/nucleo64/include/gpio_params.h (2)
A boards/common/stm32/dist/stm32g4.cfg (3)
A boards/common/stm32/include/g4/cfg_clock_default.h (77)
A boards/nucleo-g474re/Makefile (4)
A boards/nucleo-g474re/Makefile.dep (3)
A boards/nucleo-g474re/Makefile.features (13)
A boards/nucleo-g474re/Makefile.include (2)
A boards/nucleo-g474re/doc.txt (26)
A boards/nucleo-g474re/include/periph_conf.h (91)
M cpu/stm32/Makefile.features (6)
M cpu/stm32/cpu_common.c (21)
M cpu/stm32/cpu_init.c (2)
M cpu/stm32/include/cpu_conf.h (14)
M cpu/stm32/include/periph_cpu.h (17)
A cpu/stm32/include/vendor/stm32g474xx.h (17907)
A cpu/stm32/include/vendor/stm32g4xx.h (199)
M cpu/stm32/periph/Makefile (2)
M cpu/stm32/periph/flash_common.c (3)
M cpu/stm32/periph/flashpage.c (19)
M cpu/stm32/periph/gpio_all.c (9)
M cpu/stm32/periph/pm.c (12)
M cpu/stm32/periph/rtc_all.c (5)
M cpu/stm32/periph/rtt_all.c (7)
M cpu/stm32/periph/uart.c (12)
M cpu/stm32/stm32_info.mk (4)
M cpu/stm32/stm32_mem_lengths.mk (7)
M cpu/stm32/stmclk/Makefile (2)
M cpu/stm32/stmclk/stmclk_common.c (2)
A cpu/stm32/stmclk/stmclk_g4.c (125)
A cpu/stm32/vectors/vectors_g4.c (257)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications