[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] cpu/stm32g4: add basic support + add nucleo-g474re board (#14166)
notifications at github.com
Fri May 29 14:57:45 CEST 2020
Here are the results of the local tests:
Failures during test:
- `tests/driver_*`: I think there's an issue with openocd or something like this
- `tests/periph_timer_short_relative_set`: I think this one is known to fail anyway
- `tests/pkg_libfixmath_unittests`: no idea what is the issue
- `tests/mtd_flashpage` and `tests/periph_flashpage` are failing because the flashpage driver has an issue with the raw mode
- `tests/unittests` works but takes too much time to complete. Maybe the 170MHz (max) clock frequency should be the default
- `tests/xtimer_now_irq`: no idea of what could be the issue.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications