[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] Blxxxpill qdec (#14177)
notifications at github.com
Fri May 29 21:26:53 CEST 2020
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
Add qdec support for STM32F1 family.
Qdec was already implemented for STM32. The changes here make also possible the use of qdec by the F1 family.
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
It was tested with a code similar to tests/periph_qdec on bluepill
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* cpu/stm32: add qdec support for CPU_FAM_STM32F1
* boards/blxxxpill: using TIM3 as qdec dev
-- File Changes --
M boards/common/blxxxpill/Makefile.features (1)
M boards/common/blxxxpill/include/periph_conf.h (32)
M cpu/stm32/include/periph_cpu.h (2)
M cpu/stm32/periph/qdec.c (2)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications