[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] mtd/*: drop .write() if .write_page() is implemnted (#15380)
notifications at github.com
Wed Nov 4 12:04:51 CET 2020
### Contribution description
The old .write() function is only used as a fall-back if .write_page()
is not implemented.
We can drop it.
### Testing procedure
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* cpu/esp_common: flash: drop .write()
* drivers/at24cxxx: drop .write()
* drivers/at25xxx: drop .write()
* drivers/mtd_spi_nor: drop .write()
* drivers/mtd_sdcard: drop .write()
-- File Changes --
M cpu/esp_common/periph/flash.c (18)
M drivers/at24cxxx/mtd/mtd.c (7)
M drivers/at25xxx/mtd/mtd.c (8)
M drivers/mtd_sdcard/mtd_sdcard.c (17)
M drivers/mtd_spi_nor/mtd_spi_nor.c (40)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications