[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] Boards/common/nrf52 netdev dep (#15403)
notifications at github.com
Sun Nov 8 16:50:05 CET 2020
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
I noticed a few small issues with the common nRF52 code
- the smaller nRF52 parts only have a max output power of 4 dBm - fortunately the vendor files provide a define for that, so we don't have to hard-code the value.
- default netdev was only configured for nRF52832 and nRF52840
- `nimble_netif` is too large for nRF52810. Instead, use nrfmin on `e104-bt5010a-tb` so we don't have to blacklist it from most tests
### Testing procedure
`e104-bt5010a-tb` should now come up with a netdev if `gnrc_netdev_default` is selected.
All other boards will be unaffected.
### Issues/PRs references
split off #15388
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* nrf802154: don't hard-code max TX power
* boards/common/nrf52: resolve netdev dependencies for all family members
* boards/e104-bt5010a-tb: default to nrfmin
* examples, tests: add e104-bt5010a-tb to Makefile.ci
-- File Changes --
M boards/common/nrf52/Makefile.dep (12)
R boards/common/nrf52/Makefile.nimble.dep (2)
R boards/common/nrf52/Makefile.nrf802154.dep (0)
A boards/common/nrf52/Makefile.nrfmin.dep (5)
M boards/e104-bt5010a-tb/Makefile.dep (2)
M cpu/nrf52/radio/nrf802154/nrf802154.c (4)
M cpu/nrf52/radio/nrf802154/nrf802154_radio.c (8)
M examples/dtls-sock/Makefile.ci (1)
M tests/gnrc_dhcpv6_client_6lbr/Makefile.ci (1)
M tests/pkg_tinydtls_sock_async/Makefile.ci (1)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications