[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] core/mutex: Minor cleanup (#15462)
notifications at github.com
Wed Nov 18 09:26:01 CET 2020
### Contribution description
- Split out handling of the blocking code path of mutex_lock() into a static `_block()` function. This improves readability a bit and will ease review of a follow up PR.
- Return `void` instead of `int`.
- Made debug output more consistent
### Testing procedure
All the mutex test applications (`cpp11_mutex`, `mutex_order`, `mutex_unlock_and_sleep`, `rmutex`, `rmutex_cpp`, `xtimer_mutex_lock_timeout`, `xtimer_rmutex_lock_timeout`) should still work and `bench_mutex_pingpong` should still yield the same performance.
### Issues/PRs references
Split out of https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/15442, which was split out of https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/15052
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* core/mutex: consistent debug output
* core/mutex: clean up mutex_lock()
-- File Changes --
M core/include/mutex.h (4)
M core/mutex.c (68)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications