[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] cpu/samd21: add support for SAMD10 & SAM D10 Xplained Mini board (#15315)
notifications at github.com
Wed Nov 25 09:31:33 CET 2020
- `tests/shell` passed, after I installed `socat`.
- `tests/apds99xx*` require the actual hardware to be present.
- `tests/periph_rtt_min` works when run manually 10 out of 10 times
The remaining failures are:
- [ ] `tests/pthread_cooperation`
- [ ] `tests/pthread_barrier`
- [ ] `tests/pkg_c25519` (seems to hard fault according to GDB, and hard fault handler seems to not print anything)
- [ ] `tests/pkg_libhydrogen` (doesn't print anything after the "This is RIOT!" welcome message. According to GDB, device is sleeping)
- [ ] `tests/pkg_wolfcrypt-ed25519-verify` (hard faults according to GDB, again without output on the shell)
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications