[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] esp8266: Hangs when erasing spi sector on mtd0 if using esp_wifi (#16281)
notifications at github.com
Mon Apr 5 22:24:32 CEST 2021
esp8266 hangs when the esp_wifi module is built in and one attempts to format a spiffs on mtd0.
I'm using the ESP12x board (in my case the [Adafruit Huzzah breakout board](https://www.adafruit.com/product/2471) without anything connected to it other than the UART).
Example: Cannot build gnrc_networking application for samr21-xpro board.
#### Steps to reproduce the issue
1. Download `xtensa-esp8266-elf-gcc` and make it available in your PATH
2. Download [ESP RTOS SDK](https://github.com/gschorcht/RIOT-Xtensa-ESP8266-RTOS-SDK.git) to `/opt/esp/ESP8266-RTOS-SDK`
3. Compile the following example:
4. Connect with your favorite terminal. Check that the board is working (type `help` for example).
5. Run `format` (if it runs ok then rung `format` again).
#### Expected results
#### Actual results
Operating system: Mac OSX, Linux, Vagrant VM
Build environment: GCC, CLang versions (you can run the following command from
the RIOT base directory: make print-versions).
<!-- Thanks for contributing! -->
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications