[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] gnrc/nib: consolidate prefix removal code in _nib_offl_remove_prefix() (#16729)
notifications at github.com
Fri Aug 13 17:47:25 CEST 2021
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
There are three places in which a prefix gets removed:
- lifetime timeout in `_handle_pfx_timeout()`
- RA handling with PIO with lifetime = 0 in `_remove_prefix()`
- manually calling the `nib prefix del` shell command resulting in `gnrc_ipv6_nib_pl_del()`
However, they all do slightly different things. The code in `_handle_pfx_timeout()` appears to be the most complete, so move it to a common function that can be used by the other cases as well.
### Testing procedure
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* gnrc/nib: consolidate prefix removal code in _nib_offl_remove_prefix()
-- File Changes --
M sys/net/gnrc/network_layer/ipv6/nib/_nib-internal.c (21)
M sys/net/gnrc/network_layer/ipv6/nib/_nib-internal.h (10)
M sys/net/gnrc/network_layer/ipv6/nib/nib.c (14)
M sys/net/gnrc/network_layer/ipv6/nib/nib_pl.c (4)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications