[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] tests: cleanup cond_order and pbkdf2 test scripts (#15721)
notifications at github.com
Thu Jan 7 18:56:59 CET 2021
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
This PR is a cleanup of the `tests/cond_order` and `tests/pbkdf2` test scripts: they are still using the old style import of testrunner run function.
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
The scripts are still working, the CI (Murdock test on native by default) should show that.
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
This is needed by #15720.
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* tests/cond_order: clean python test script
* tests/pbkdf2: clean python test script
-- File Changes --
M tests/cond_order/tests/01-run.py (5)
M tests/pbkdf2/tests/test_base.py (5)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications