[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] tools/codespell: fix new typos found by recent version + add (#15723)
notifications at github.com
Fri Jan 8 09:08:17 CET 2021
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
When a new riotdocker image is built, the latest version of codespell is installed: https://github.com/RIOT-OS/riotdocker/blob/201cb542c1365956b941fa4870ccbd6479392f3d/requirements.txt#L14
And it seems that the latest riotdocker image contains a really new version of codespell with new words added in hist dictionnary of typos. So when run on master, the static tests are failing because:
- of new false positives (filp and ether)
- new typos
This PR is fixing all of them (hopefully, not so much).
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
- Ensure you have the latest release of codespell installed:
$ pip install codespell -U
$ codespell --version
- Run the codespell check from RIOTBASE: `/dist/tools/codespell/check.sh`. With this PR, you get an empty output, on master a lost of typos are found.
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
Last check that fails with the static tests performed on master. ([example job](https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/runs/1664753077)).
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* codespell: add filp to ignored words
* codespell: add 'ether' to ignored words
* boards/feather-nrf52840: fix typo in doc
* cpu/esp32: fix typo in Doxygen comment
* tools/nrf52_resetpin_cfg: fix typo in code
* doc/kconfig: fix typo (bellow => below)
* drivers/pca9685: fix typo (oscilator => oscillator)
* pkg/lwip: fix typo (semaphor => semaphore)
* sys/entropy_source: fix typo (sates => states)
* sys/shell/sht1x: fix typo (PARMS => PARAMS)
* tools/codespell: remove redundant entry in ignored words
-- File Changes --
M boards/feather-nrf52840/doc.txt (2)
M cpu/esp32/include/periph_cpu.h (2)
M dist/tools/codespell/ignored_words.txt (9)
M dist/tools/nrf52_resetpin_cfg/main.c (2)
M doc/doxygen/src/kconfig/kconfig.md (2)
M drivers/include/pca9685.h (2)
M drivers/pca9685/pca9685.c (4)
M pkg/lwip/contrib/sys_arch.c (4)
M sys/entropy_source/doc.txt (2)
M sys/shell/commands/sc_sht1x.c (2)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications