[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] gnrc_tcp: rewrite passive open (#16459)

Martine Lenders notifications at github.com
Tue Jul 6 15:33:46 CEST 2021


Ah wait, the output indeed differs

<details>

```
01-conn_lifecycle_as_client.py: success


- Test "test_lifecycle_as_server": SUCCESS
02-conn_lifecycle_as_server.py: success

03-send_data.py: success

04-receive_data.py: success



make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
sudo /home/mlenders/Repositories/RIOT-OS/RIOT/dist/tools/ethos/ethos tap0 /dev/ttyACM0 115200 
----> ethos: sending hello.
----> ethos: activating serial pass through.
----> ethos: hello reply received
ifconfig
> > Iface  4  HWaddr: 66:DA:1D:63:7D:CF 
ifconfig
          L2-PDU:1500  MTU:1500  HL:64  Source address length: 6
          Link type: wired
          inet6 addr: fe80::64da:1dff:fe63:7dcf  scope: link  VAL
          inet6 group: ff02::1
          inet6 group: ff02::1:ff63:7dcf
          
> ifconfig
Iface  4  HWaddr: 66:DA:1D:63:7D:CF 
          L2-PDU:1500  MTU:1500  HL:64  Source address length: 6
          Link type: wired
          inet6 addr: fe80::64da:1dff:fe63:7dcf  scope: link  VAL
          inet6 group: ff02::1
          inet6 group: ff02::1:ff63:7dcf
          
> gnrc_tcp_tcb_init
Iface  4  HWaddr: 66:DA:1D:63:7D:CF 
          L2-PDU:1500  MTU:1500  HL:64  Source address length: 6
          Link type: wired
          inet6 addr: fe80::64da:1dff:fe63:7dcf  scope: link  VAL
          inet6 group: ff02::1
          inet6 group: ff02::1:ff63:7dcf
          
> gnrc_tcp_tcb_init: argc=1, argv[0] = gnrc_tcp_tcb_init
gnrc_tcp_listen [::]:20132
gnrc_tcp_tcb_init: returns 0
> gnrc_tcp_listen: argc=2, argv[0] = gnrc_tcp_listen, argv[1] = [::]:20132
gnrc_tcp_accept 2000
- test_short_payload gnrc_tcp_listen: returns 0
> gnrc_tcp_accept: argc=2, argv[0] = gnrc_tcp_accept, argv[1] = 2000
gnrc_tcp_accept: returns 0
gnrc_tcp_recv 1000000 1
> gnrc_tcp_recv: argc=3, argv[0] = gnrc_tcp_recv, argv[1] = 1000000, argv[2] = 1
gnrc_tcp_recv: received 1
pktbuf
> packet buffer: first byte: 0x200026b4, last byte: 0x20003eb4 (size: 6144)
  position of last byte used: 392
~ unused: 0x200026b4 (next: (nil), size: 6144) ~

gnrc_tcp_close
gnrc_tcp_stop_listen



make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
sudo /home/mlenders/Repositories/RIOT-OS/RIOT/dist/tools/ethos/ethos tap0 /dev/ttyACM0 115200 
----> ethos: sending hello.
----> ethos: activating serial pass through.
----> ethos: hello reply received
ifconfig
> > Iface  4  HWaddr: 66:DA:1D:63:7D:CF 
ifconfig
          L2-PDU:1500  MTU:1500  HL:64  Source address length: 6
          Link type: wired
          inet6 addr: fe80::64da:1dff:fe63:7dcf  scope: link  VAL
          inet6 group: ff02::1
          inet6 group: ff02::1:ff63:7dcf
          
> ifconfig
Iface  4  HWaddr: 66:DA:1D:63:7D:CF 
          L2-PDU:1500  MTU:1500  HL:64  Source address length: 6
          Link type: wired
          inet6 addr: fe80::64da:1dff:fe63:7dcf  scope: link  VAL
          inet6 group: ff02::1
          inet6 group: ff02::1:ff63:7dcf
          
> gnrc_tcp_tcb_init
Iface  4  HWaddr: 66:DA:1D:63:7D:CF 
          L2-PDU:1500  MTU:1500  HL:64  Source address length: 6
          Link type: wired
          inet6 addr: fe80::64da:1dff:fe63:7dcf  scope: link  VAL
          inet6 group: ff02::1
          inet6 group: ff02::1:ff63:7dcf
          
> gnrc_tcp_tcb_init: argc=1, argv[0] = gnrc_tcp_tcb_init
gnrc_tcp_listen [::]:41242
gnrc_tcp_tcb_init: returns 0
> gnrc_tcp_listen: argc=2, argv[0] = gnrc_tcp_listen, argv[1] = [::]:41242
gnrc_tcp_accept 2000
- test_short_header gnrc_tcp_listen: returns 0
> gnrc_tcp_accept: argc=2, argv[0] = gnrc_tcp_accept, argv[1] = 2000
gnrc_tcp_accept: returns 0
pktbuf
> packet buffer: first byte: 0x200026b4, last byte: 0x20003eb4 (size: 6144)
  position of last byte used: 392
~ unused: 0x200026b4 (next: (nil), size: 6144) ~

gnrc_tcp_close
gnrc_tcp_stop_listen



make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
sudo /home/mlenders/Repositories/RIOT-OS/RIOT/dist/tools/ethos/ethos tap0 /dev/ttyACM0 115200 
----> ethos: sending hello.
----> ethos: activating serial pass through.
----> ethos: hello reply received
ifconfig
> > Iface  4  HWaddr: 66:DA:1D:63:7D:CF 
ifconfig
          L2-PDU:1500  MTU:1500  HL:64  Source address length: 6
          Link type: wired
          inet6 addr: fe80::64da:1dff:fe63:7dcf  scope: link  VAL
          inet6 group: ff02::1
          inet6 group: ff02::1:ff63:7dcf
          
> ifconfig
Iface  4  HWaddr: 66:DA:1D:63:7D:CF 
          L2-PDU:1500  MTU:1500  HL:64  Source address length: 6
          Link type: wired
          inet6 addr: fe80::64da:1dff:fe63:7dcf  scope: link  VAL
          inet6 group: ff02::1
          inet6 group: ff02::1:ff63:7dcf
          
> gnrc_tcp_tcb_init
Iface  4  HWaddr: 66:DA:1D:63:7D:CF 
          L2-PDU:1500  MTU:1500  HL:64  Source address length: 6
          Link type: wired
          inet6 addr: fe80::64da:1dff:fe63:7dcf  scope: link  VAL
          inet6 group: ff02::1
          inet6 group: ff02::1:ff63:7dcf
          
> gnrc_tcp_tcb_init: argc=1, argv[0] = gnrc_tcp_tcb_init
gnrc_tcp_listen [::]:51203
gnrc_tcp_tcb_init: returns 0
> gnrc_tcp_listen: argc=2, argv[0] = gnrc_tcp_listen, argv[1] = [::]:51203
gnrc_tcp_accept 2000
- test_send_ack_instead_of_syn gnrc_tcp_listen: returns 0
> gnrc_tcp_accept: argc=2, argv[0] = gnrc_tcp_accept, argv[1] = 2000
gnrc_tcp_accept: returns -ETIMEDOUT
> gnrc_tcp_close
gnrc_tcp_stop_listen
```

</details>

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/16459#issuecomment-874764403
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.riot-os.org/pipermail/notifications/attachments/20210706/e6b3f19c/attachment.htm>


More information about the notifications mailing list