[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] boards: Adding board support for the Seeeduino XIAO (#16469)
notifications at github.com
Thu Jun 3 11:45:38 CEST 2021
One final round of testing:
- [x] stdio, flashing
- [x] SAUL integration of LEDs
- [x] I2C (`i2c_scan` works, reading data from an SHT30 via I2C works)
- [x] SPI (reading data from BME280 works)
- [x] UART (using `tests/periph_uart` and a logic analyzer for TX, a jumper wire from TX to RX for testing RX)
- [x] ADC
- The ADC lines do not match the labels on the board, though. E.g. the pin labeled A3 is not connected to ADC line 3. IT would IMO be easier to use, if those would match.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications