[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] ieee802154/submac: fix initialization code (#16533)
notifications at github.com
Mon Jun 7 14:05:04 CEST 2021
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
This PR does essentially 3 things:
- Move some of the initialization code of netdev_ieee802154_submac from `netdev_submac_ieee802154_init` to the actual `_init` function of `netdev_driver_t`. This is required in order to make sure the device is initialized before setting netdev stuff.
- Fix the default SubGHz page
- Call `confirm_set_trx_state` after setting the state to RX_ON during initialization. In some cases, the radio was not ready to do a state transition because `request_set_trx_state` didn't finish.
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
- Ensure hal dependent radios (cc2538, nrf52840) still work with `gnrc_networking` and `tests/ieee802154_hal`
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
None so far
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* ieee802154/submac: fix default SubGHz page
* ieee802154/submac: call confirm_set_trx_state after initialization
* netdev_ieee802154_submac: fix initialization code
-- File Changes --
M drivers/netdev_ieee802154_submac/netdev_ieee802154_submac.c (35)
M sys/net/link_layer/ieee802154/submac.c (3)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications