[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] sys/net/dhcpv6: Add IA_NA support to the DHCPv6 client (#16228)
notifications at github.com
Wed Jun 30 13:32:38 CEST 2021
@miri64 commented on this pull request.
> @@ -162,10 +162,9 @@ void _remove_tentative_addr(gnrc_netif_t *netif, const ipv6_addr_t *addr)
/* Cannot use target address as personal address and can
* not change hardware address to retry SLAAC => use purely
* DHCPv6 instead */
- /* TODO: implement IA_NA for DHCPv6 */
- /* then => tgt_netif->aac_mode = GNRC_NETIF_AAC_DHCP; */
- DEBUG("nib: would set interface %i to DHCPv6, "
- "but is not implemented yet", netif->pid);
+ /* TODO: How will this flag be used? */
+ netif->ipv6.aac_mode = GNRC_NETIF_AAC_DHCP;
This should be kept as is. The point of this line is that SLAAC (AAC_AUTO) failed and we now need to fallback to DHCP. However, we still need a fallback in case there is no DHCP (which we can check using `IS_USED(MODULE_DHCPV6_CLIENT_IA_NA)`)
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications