[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] sys/net/dhcpv6: Add IA_NA support to the DHCPv6 client (#16228)
notifications at github.com
Wed Jun 30 13:32:59 CEST 2021
@miri64 commented on this pull request.
> @@ -162,10 +162,9 @@ void _remove_tentative_addr(gnrc_netif_t *netif, const ipv6_addr_t *addr)
/* Cannot use target address as personal address and can
* not change hardware address to retry SLAAC => use purely
* DHCPv6 instead */
- /* TODO: implement IA_NA for DHCPv6 */
- /* then => tgt_netif->aac_mode = GNRC_NETIF_AAC_DHCP; */
- DEBUG("nib: would set interface %i to DHCPv6, "
- "but is not implemented yet", netif->pid);
+ /* TODO: How will this flag be used? */
+ netif->ipv6.aac_mode = GNRC_NETIF_AAC_DHCP;
(the fallback should be the old code, if that was not clear).
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications