[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] SX127x Join procedure failed (The Things Network) (#16419)
notifications at github.com
Mon May 17 13:51:33 CEST 2021
After trying to rejoin and send stuff i got again some data in the console! (ABP)
Could you send me transmissions stats? (SNR, RSSI, etc). You should be able to see that details if you click the message.
> Trying to join with OTAA. But the gateway is to slow to send out the Join Accept. Is there a way to extend the RX ?
Yes, this is possible:
* @defgroup net_gnrc_lorawan_conf GNRC LoRaWAN compile configurations
* @ingroup net_gnrc_conf
* @brief maximum timer drift in per mille
* @note this is only a workaround to compensate inaccurate timers.
* E.g a value of 1 means there's a positive drift of 0.1% (set timeout to
* 1000 ms => triggers after 1001 ms)
#define CONFIG_GNRC_LORAWAN_TIMER_DRIFT 10
* @brief the minimum symbols to detect a LoRa preamble
#define CONFIG_GNRC_LORAWAN_MIN_SYMBOLS_TIMEOUT 30
/** @} */
Try to change CONFIG_GNRC_LORAWAN_TIMER_DRIFT in order to adjust the drift. You can extend the RX window time with CONFIG_GNRC_LORAWAN_MIN_SYMBOLS_TIMEOUT.
In any case, if there's a timing issue, joining with a lower DR shouldn't affect the timings. Could you try joining e.g with DR0?
ifconfig 3 set dr 0
ifconfig 3 set deveui <DEVEUI>
ifconfig 3 set appeui <APPEUI>
ifconfig 3 set appkey <APPKEY>
ifconfig 3 up
/* Wait 7 seconds */
ifconfig /*<-- should show Link: Up */
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications