[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] makefiles: add info-kconfig-boards-supported target (#16496)
notifications at github.com
Tue May 25 10:37:16 CEST 2021
### Contribution description
This adds a logic to check which boards are supported for the current application given a certain configuration. It is based on the `genconfig.py` script.
- `info-kconfig-boards-supported`: returns a list of all supported boards
- `info-kconfig-board-supported-<BOARD>`: returns <BOARD> if it is supported
`info-kconfig-boards-supported` is slower than `info-boards-supported`, as the python script needs to be executed for every board, and Kconfig checks not only modules but that all configurations could be applied correctly.
As there is one target per board to determine if that board is supported, calling make with `-j` speeds things up a lot.
### Testing procedure
- run the targets in some application (e.g. `hello-world`), you should get the same output as `info-boards-supported`
- An interesting check to see that this is working is `tests/driver_edbg_eui` which only supports `samr21-xpro`
### Issues/PRs references
None so far
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* makefiles: add info-kconfig-boards-supported target
-- File Changes --
M Makefile.include (10)
A makefiles/info-kconfig.inc.mk (87)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications