[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] [RFC, WIP] drivers/periph_spi: improve API of spi_acquire (#15904)
notifications at github.com
Sat Sep 4 17:23:01 CEST 2021
@hugueslarrive commented on this pull request.
> * select should not be handled by the SPI driver
- * @param[in] mode mode to use for the new transaction
- * @param[in] clk bus clock speed to use for the transaction
- * @return SPI_OK on success
- * @return SPI_NOMODE if given mode is not supported
- * @return SPI_NOCLK if given clock speed is not supported
+ * @param[in] mode mode to use for the new transaction
+ * @param[in] clk maximum bus clock to use in Hz
+ * @return The actually used clock frequency in Hz
On 8-bit, just comparing or returning an uint32_t leads to additional computations. That's why the atmega implementation was overriding the spi_clk_t enum with some encoded registry bits. Anyway we don't need this data every time the bus is acquired.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications