[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] [RFC, WIP] drivers/periph_spi: improve API of spi_acquire (#15904)
notifications at github.com
Wed Sep 8 19:38:38 CEST 2021
@maribu commented on this pull request.
> * select should not be handled by the SPI driver
- * @param[in] mode mode to use for the new transaction
- * @param[in] clk bus clock speed to use for the transaction
- * @return SPI_OK on success
- * @return SPI_NOMODE if given mode is not supported
- * @return SPI_NOCLK if given clock speed is not supported
+ * @param[in] mode mode to use for the new transaction
+ * @param[in] clk maximum bus clock to use in Hz
+ * @return The actually used clock frequency in Hz
It seems that CPU frequency scaling is not imminent and likely will only become reality for MCUs that has a peripheral clock domain that is independent of the CPU clock domain, so that changing the CPU frequency will not force recalculation of all peripheral clock calculation. Hence, I took the suggestion.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications