[riot-users] [ludwig.ortmann at fu-berlin.de: [riot-devel] Native RIOT preview]

Cedric Adjih cedric.adjih at inria.fr
Thu Mar 7 13:48:45 CET 2013

Congratulations for this great achievement!

BTW do you think this could be a first step towards
a simulation of RIOT?
Because, Monday I will meet ns3 guys, our collegues in Sophia,
they will present how they are integrating ns3 and Contiki -
so if you are interested, would some specific information be
useful for you ?

Best regards,
-- Cedric