[riot-users] default-native: Input/output error (Mac OS X)

Ludwig Ortmann ludwig.ortmann at fu-berlin.de
Sun Sep 15 21:14:07 CEST 2013

Hi,

maybe you can give this a shot:
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/199

I'll look into the PR and your issue tomorrow, but you could try the
(tiny) patch beforehand, at least the code is on your path.

Other than that there are some fixes in the works, you could check out
this branch, it's a little hackish and it's untested in OSX:
https://github.com/LudwigOrtmann/RIOT/tree/native_fix_syscall_segfault

Cheers, Ludwig