[riot-users] linker error

Ludwig Ortmann ludwig.ortmann at fu-berlin.de
Mon Apr 7 11:06:44 CEST 2014

Hi Albert (and dear Windows users),

(If you are using Windows and you can build RIOT: please let us know.)

I am not sure if any of the current RIOT users are using Windows, so maybe the support is just broken right now. Our CI server does not check the Windows support yet.

If you figure out what's wrong, please let us know.

Cheers, Ludwig