[riot-users] Boarder router using tunslip from contiki

Matt Stump mrevilgnome at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 20:47:05 CEST 2014

I understand that riot really doesn't have a border router implementation
yet. What I'm thinking about doing in the short term is to setup a
raspberry pi or similar, then use a USB stick or something similar to
create a TTY device, then setup tunslip. Does this sound reasonable?

I just need something to bridge the network so that I can poll the sensor
network, or have the sensor network broadcast readings on an interval to a
REST API.