[riot-users] Boarder router using tunslip from contiki

Martine Lenders authmillenon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 21:31:52 CEST 2014

Hi Matt,
actually we have a border router. The implementation is just unmaintained
(and very probably not working) currently. But I was planning to re-instate
it in the next weeks. The idea you proposed is actually how it was done in
the original implementation. The plan is to first review the 6LoWPAN-ND
part of the Border Router functionalities (since ND needs to be overhaulted
anyways) and then abstracting the original implementation to a transceiver
so that the IPv6-only part can be used by something other than TTY, too.

Welcome to the list btw,

Martine