[riot-users] IoT platforms that allow remote firmware updating

Henckel pokhojo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 00:46:16 CEST 2014

Hi

We just discovered RIOT-OS and will soon receive an mbed LPC1768 with
wifi and sensors for building a first prototype. On a longer term we
hope to create more devices of same sort and roll out and then be able
to update them continuously remotely. We found this list of mixed
platforms for managing devices for IoT
http://www.quora.com/What-startups-are-focused-on-the-Internet-of-Things-IoT
but as we havent had time to look into these yet, I just want to ask
if any of you have experiences with remote updating firmware and if
there are any platform that you found particularly easy to work with.

Thanks
Paul Henckel