[riot-users] stm32f4 and EasyBee-SO IEEE802.15.4

Hans-Joachim Borchers hjbathb at yahoo.de
Wed Nov 5 16:51:01 CET 2014

Hi Thomas and Marco.

I like to do the same in the future, using a STM32F4 Discovery with a
CC2420 radio.

But at the moment my spare time is to less :-/

It is a philosophic question but I think the other option is to
implement a new S/W driver layer (module) in the CC2420 driver, which
acts as a I/F between the existing CC2420 driver and the new driver I/F
as provided by the STM32F4....

Or do I'm thinking to simply?

Best regards
Joachim