[riot-users] NFC support on RIOT

Francesco Ermini francescoermini8 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 19:52:46 CEST 2014

For the NFC I'll use two Adafruit shields  PN532,they are going to arrive
next week.The boards which run RIOT are two UDOO quad. The professors told
me that the first purpose is to let comunicate the two board,each one with
his NFC connected. Thanks for the advice about SPI,if it works with
RFID,then it works with the NFC who as the same ISO standard. Do you think
is easier to port the arduino drivers then writing the module? can you
suggest me a link for the documentation on it? Thanks for support, when
I'll start coding I'll sure pull a request on GitHub!