[riot-users] NFC support on RIOT

Francesco Ermini francescoermini8 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 21:17:14 CEST 2014

ok! thanks,I'll begin study all that material. The I2C problem would be
better resolved buying the breakout board that support SPI (it's a very
long work and I have to choose the quikest way). However thanks for let me
notice this issues! During next weeks I'll focus on writing  the library
for the Breakout board ( http://www.adafruit.com/product/364 )

> Hi,
>
> For an example of a minimal device driver on top of a low level interface,
> you might want to look at the (already merged) pull request for the pir
> driver:
>
> https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/1714
>
> It should be sufficient as a reference to get you started.
>
> Cheers, Ludwig
>

> Am 4. Oktober 2014 19:52:46 MESZ, schrieb Francesco Ermini <
> francescoermini8 at gmail.com>:
> >For the NFC I'll use two Adafruit shields  PN532,they are going to
> >arrive
> >next week.The boards which run RIOT are two UDOO quad. The professors
> >told
> >me that the first purpose is to let comunicate the two board,each one
> >with
> >his NFC connected. Thanks for the advice about SPI,if it works with
> >RFID,then it works with the NFC who as the same ISO standard. Do you
> >think
> >is easier to port the arduino drivers then writing the module? can you
> >suggest me a link for the documentation on it? Thanks for support, when
> >I'll start coding I'll sure pull a request on GitHub!

Francesco Ermini
Via Abebe Bikila, 8 50012 (FI)
cell. 3338710609
tell. 055642820