[riot-users] NFC support on RIOT

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 6 11:20:13 CEST 2014

Hi Francesco,

I am working on an I2C low-level driver interface for RIOT as we speak,
I hope it will be ready by mid-week. Then of course the implementation
for the sam3x (UDOO) is still missing, but maybe that is something you
are willing to look into? This way you could just port the existing
Arduino drivers instead of re-writing everything by hand...

Cheers,
Hauke