[riot-users] RIOT networking

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Thu Oct 16 12:06:21 CEST 2014

Hi Pierre,

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 10:16 AM, Pierre Ficheux <pierre.ficheux at openwide.fr
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thx for your reply. Actually I don't understand the status of "IoT-Lab M3"
> (part of testbed). Who's the board designer/maker?

the maker is the same as for the Fox: it is HiKoB.

> Hikob Fox looks like an industrial product inside a box, should be
> expensive (but I didn'y the price too, will call them).

Calling them is the best way indeed.

Else, as mentioned in previous mail, support for Atmel SAM R21 is under
way. When is your demo planned?

Arguably, there is little work left for full Atmel SAM R21 support, but
most of us are currently busy with another deadline next month.

By the way, you are of course welcome to contribute to the Atmel SAM R21 if
you are interested. In this case let us know, and we could give you more
info about it.

Best,

Emmanuel