[riot-users] RIOT networking

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Thu Oct 16 13:39:15 CEST 2014

Hi Pierre,

great! Keep us updated about your progress on this, and don't hesitate to
subscribe/post to the devel mailing list
http://lists.riot-os.org/mailman/listinfo/devel where you can get
additional support.

By the way, what is the context of your demo? Is it by any chance the
IoT-LAB opening https://www.iot-lab.info/workshop-iot-nov2014/ ?
Some of us will be present there, FYI.

Best,

Emmanuel