[riot-users] RIOT networking

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Thu Oct 16 15:28:12 CEST 2014

Hi Pierre,

sorry I pick up so late on this discussion. I actually have been using
some of the HC-05 modules in the past and it is indeed very trivial to
use them with RIOT. For the ease of it, you could consider any platform
that has implemented the low-level uart driver, e.g. the STM Fx
discovery boards or the arduino-due. The porting efforts are zero, you
just have to write a very slim and easy 'driver' for the HC-05 module,
should be less then 20 lines of code...

Using this module you won't however be able to use our 6LoWPAN stack (at
least not with more then 2 nodes and even then not without modifications)...

Let me know if I can further assist!

Cheers,
Hauke

>>> http://ingenierie.openwide.fr