[riot-users] Stm32f4 Discovery Shell UART not working

Joachim hjbathb at yahoo.de
Thu Oct 30 16:07:00 CET 2014

Hello to everyone,

my first posting :)

I tried my first steps with RIOT-OS and "native" it works fine.

On my Stm32f4 Discovery it starts, I can see the startup messages after Reset. But it seems, that inputs from the Terminal are not working. There is no reaction on it.

I found on gitgub a posting from Hauke. He had the same problem but later not and I do not why.

May be Hauke or another one has a hint for me? I checked already my HW, it seems to be ok.

Thank you very much.

Cheers Joachim