[riot-users] Stm32f4 Discovery Shell UART not working

Joachim hjbathb at yahoo.de
Fri Oct 31 10:04:40 CET 2014

Hi Peter,

I'm just recognized, we are chatting private :) Move back to the list now.

For the others: the hex file from Peter is working. I found the problem, I'm using RIOT-Sources from
08.2014. Now I'm using fresh sources and also my own hex-file is working. What a stupid mistake :-/

The terminal I'm using is ZOC (on Windows, it runs also on wine). I'm able to configure ZOC to echo
the chars himself, that is not the problem. Then I can see the entered chars. I tried pyterm but I
guess my serial port forwarding from my Windows host to the virtual Linux machine is currently not
working. I only like to know if it is normal, that RIOT-OS don't send an echo.

Thank you very much.

Joachim