[riot-users] Stm32f4 Discovery Shell UART not working

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Fri Oct 31 12:18:06 CET 2014

Hi,

here is how you enable that option (and I bet there is also a way to
enable it via config file...):

1. open minicom
2. press CTRL+A, then Z
3. press U - done.

I remember there was a PR once in RIOT to add the CR to the output, but
it was desregarded, I just can't remember the exact reasons (and I am
also unable to find the old PR again...).

But hope this makes it work for you?!

Cheers,
Hauke