[riot-users] RPL on the nRF51822?

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Fri Oct 31 17:36:16 CET 2014

Hi Trevor,

the work on the transceiver/radio driver is started and well on its way,
I had however due to shifted priorities over the last weeks no time to
finish it. You can find the code in my branch in [1]. You are very
welcome to test/fix the code. I will get onto it again probably only
after next week...

Let me know if you need additional infos - anytime :-)

Cheers,
Hauke

[1] https://github.com/haukepetersen/RIOT/tree/add_nrf_radio