[riot-users] sixlowapp Ping not working in SAM R21

Rane Balslev ranebalslev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 09:09:49 CEST 2015

Hi Oleg

The changes in that branch is so massive that I have no clue what have been modified... Some are regular fixes but others are ugly hacks.

Perhaps an PR after rebase could bring some of the fixes to your attention?

I'm truly sorry about my absence of late. I have started in a new engineering job that takes pretty much all my time...

// Rane