[riot-users] sixlowapp Ping not working in SAM R21

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Wed Apr 8 09:16:57 CEST 2015

Hi Rane!

> The changes in that branch is so massive that I have no clue what have been
> modified... Some are regular fixes but others are ugly hacks.
>
> Perhaps an PR after rebase could bring some of the fixes to your attention?

In an ideal world, you could try to make a PR for the single fixes. But in
case you currently don't have the time for this, a unified PR marked as WIP on
a rebased branch could be a good starter indeed. Maybe I or someone else can
find some time, trying to create single PRs from your fixes then.

> I'm truly sorry about my absence of late. I have started in a new
> engineering job that takes pretty much all my time...

No need to apologize, we all have to work from time to time. ;)

printk(CARDNAME": Bad Craziness - sent packet while busy.\n" );
        linux-2.6.6/drivers/net/smc9194.c