[riot-users] Need help where to start for adding support for TI TM4C1294NCPDT

Kaspar Schleiser kaspar at schleiser.de
Thu Apr 9 13:54:34 CEST 2015

Hey,

On 04/09/15 13:45, Frank Sautter wrote:
> I would be nice if some senior project members could give me some hints
> where to get started, to get this microcontroller and its Ethernet
> module supported by riot-os.
I've just opened a PR [1] for a low-level ethernet driver interface.
Right now I'm writing the glue code for using any driver written against
that interface with the new network stack.

IMHO even if that interface should not be accepted, it will enable you
to get the basic chip initialization/sending/receiving functionality
going quickly.

Just take a look.

Kaspar