[riot-users] enabling WDT on SAM R21

Abdulkhadar Abdulla khadar4u at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 05:41:06 CEST 2015

Hi,
Can anybody help me in enabling the wdt sam r21? I tried the following code segment but didn't enable the WDT. Am I missing anything here?
void start_wdt(void){WDT->CONFIG.bit.PER = 0xB;WDT->CTRL.bit.WEN = 0;while(WDT->STATUS.bit.SYNCBUSY == 1);WDT->INTENSET.bit.EW = 0;WDT->CTRL.bit.ENABLE = 1;while(WDT->STATUS.bit.SYNCBUSY == 1);}

and in the main loop, I used WDT->CLEAR.bit.CLEAR = 0xA5; to clear the WDT counter.
ThanksAbdul