[riot-users] enabling WDT on SAM R21

Abdulkhadar Abdulla khadar4u at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 09:14:15 CEST 2015

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I changed the code as shown below but still WDT is not enabled.
void start_wdt(void){	PM->APBCMASK.reg |= PM_APBAMASK_WDT;		WDT->CTRL.bit.ENABLE = 0;	while(WDT->STATUS.bit.SYNCBUSY == 1);		WDT->CTRL.bit.ALWAYSON = 0;	while(WDT->STATUS.bit.SYNCBUSY == 1);		GCLK->CLKCTRL.reg = (uint32_t)((GCLK_CLKCTRL_CLKEN | GCLK_CLKCTRL_GEN_GCLK4 | (WDT_GCLK_ID << GCLK_CLKCTRL_ID_Pos)));	while (GCLK->STATUS.bit.SYNCBUSY);		WDT->CONFIG.bit.PER = 0x7;	WDT->CTRL.bit.WEN = 0;	while(WDT->STATUS.bit.SYNCBUSY == 1);		WDT->INTENSET.bit.EW = 0;	WDT->CTRL.bit.ENABLE = 1;	while(WDT->STATUS.bit.SYNCBUSY == 1);
	return;}

ThanksAbdulDate: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 08:25:27 +0200